Just a Reminder!
Registration is now open for the Dairy Calf and Heifer Association annual conference, to be held April 1-3, 2014 at the Hyatt on Main in Green Bay, Wis.
Conference highlights will include:
- Unique speakers and a wide variety of industry experts to share research, expertise and advice on calf and heifer management.
- Both presentations and hands-on demonstrations and tours at some of the industry's best dairy calf and heifer facilities.
- An educational track specific for farm employees and staff.
- Networking with other producers and industry leaders.
- Calf and heifer-specific trade show.
- Keynote speaker, Donald Driver - NFL superstar, Dancing with the Stars Champion and author.
- Reception at Lambeau Field and optional behind-the-scenes tour.
Heifer raisers, dairy producers, veterinarians, nutritionists and anyone with a vested interest in raising calves is invited to attend the upcoming conference.
REGISTER TODAY! The pre-registration deadline is March 17.
Register by visiting www.calfandheifer.org or calling 855-400-DCHA (3242). Sponsorship opportunities are also available for this can't miss event.