When to Test for Passive Immunity in Calves
This is a new post in the Calf Facts resource library. Click HERE to visit.
The main points are:
- · Exposure rates are likely to be high.
- · Don’t fall behind – reduce exposure of newborn and older calves.
- · Managing infections – building immunity.
- · Preclinical use of the additives is recommended.
- · Tips for reducing severity of clinical infections.
You may also want to look at the resource "Passive Transfer: How to Test For" at this location - click HERE.