Miner Institute Farm Report
If you are not already receiving this monthly Farm Report from the Miner Institute now is the time to sign up for it. Just send an e-mail to Rachael Dutil at this address email@example.com so she can add your name to the mailing list to receive a note each time a new issue is published.
To see the current issue do this:
The URL is http://www.whminer.com/dairy.html or click HERE to go there.
Click on the drop-down item "Dairy" and then click on "Farm Report"
The January issue topics are:
- Rethinking Fiber Dynamics and Grass Forages
- Calving: To Assist or Not to Assist
- A New Year's Resolution
- Corn Hybrid Silage Trial Results
- Use of Bulk Tank Milk Fatty Acid Data to Make Nutrition & Management Decisions
- Blurring the Lines: Dairy Beef
- Resolutions with Real Impact
- Edge-of-Field Phosphorus Losses
- What's Happening on the Farm
- Soybeans in the North Country: An Update