What Level of Bacterial Contamination is "Normal" for Colostrum?
The January issue focus is on bacterial contamination in colostrum.
The key points are:
- · Why do we care about bacterial contamination of colostrum?
- · So, what are realistic, cost-effective goals for bacterial contamination levels?
- · Are dairies feeding low bacteria count colostrum (less than 100,000cfu/ml)?
- · Should we accept failure as “Normal?”
- · How to make “Success” the new normal on a dairy.
To access this issue click HERE or paste this URL in your browser