"Calving Ease" Monthly Newsletter
I forgot that some folks do not know about the monthly newsletter on calf rearing that I have been writing since 1998. Some of the recent issues are:
- Putting the Brakes on Bacteria Growth in Colostrum
- Planning for Success: We Can Feed More without Scours
- Hot Weather and Calves
- Spring Slip-ups in Calf Care
- Buying and Using Household Bleach
- Try Sleeping on Concrete
- Wash Water Always Above 120 F
The electronic access is www.atticacows.com. Click on Calving Ease.
If you are trying to find a resource on a particular topic you may wish to use the search feature - see the search box in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
Post a Comment