Why do we feed colostrum?
This short two-page review is in Question:Answer format (9 of them).
- Why do we feed colostrum?
- What is in colostrum to prevent disease in calves?
- What are maternal immune cells?
- How do maternal immune cells prevent disease?
- What are antibodies (or, immunoglobulins)?
- How do antibodies prevent disease?
- What are "Other" elements in colostrum?
- How do these "other" elements prevent disease?
- What is in colostrum to provide nutrition for calves?
Access this review by clicking HERE.