Just a Reminder!
Registration is now open for the Dairy Calf and Heifer Association annual conference, to be held April 1-3, 2014 at the Hyatt on Main in Green Bay, Wis.
Conference highlights will include:
- Unique speakers and a wide variety of industry experts to share research, expertise and advice on calf and heifer management.
- Both presentations and hands-on demonstrations and tours at some of the industry's best dairy calf and heifer facilities.
- An educational track specific for farm employees and staff.
- Networking with other producers and industry leaders.
- Calf and heifer-specific trade show.
- Keynote speaker, Donald Driver - NFL superstar, Dancing with the Stars Champion and author.
- Reception at Lambeau Field and optional behind-the-scenes tour.
Heifer raisers, dairy producers, veterinarians, nutritionists and anyone with a vested interest in raising calves is invited to attend the upcoming conference.
REGISTER TODAY! The pre-registration deadline is March 17.
Register by visiting www.calfandheifer.org or calling 855-400-DCHA (3242). Sponsorship opportunities are also available for this can't miss event.
Additional information can be found online at www.calfandheifer.org. For the complete conference agenda and brochure, click here. Ju
Post a Comment